Monday 28 September 2015

ME.... CHIMELE
   I'm Chimele Isiah, from Omofo Rundele in Emohua Local Government Area, Rivers State. I reside in Port-Harcourt. I'm the fourth of seven children(six girls and  a boy), a graduate of law from Madonna university Okija, 2012 set, i attended the Nigerian Law School Bwari, Abuja, I'm a Christian/Pentecostal.
    Am an ardent reader, loves writing and enjoys learning from people especially my pastor...Pastor Chris Ugoh and his wife Pastor Yemisi Ugoh. Also from the one and only ace blogger Linda Ikeji (she's always on point, the way she expresses herself on her blog is very unique and she's down to earth,), thanks Linda Ikeji for the inspiration. Also Rhythm 93.7 on air personality Toke Makinwa(she's so good at what she does, she inspires me a lot, when ever I watch her vlog every Wednesday I always learn something, It has helped me positively in diverse ways). Don't want to  bore you guys with so much about me...but I promise to always give you my best here.
    If you have anything that you would want to share with other readers, or you need people's opinion on,events (good and bad) that took place, PLEASE send it in via my email on chimele12@gmail.com, am always here to get them and sure hope answers will be proffered here by God's grace.
     MAKE SURE YOU ALWAYS VISIT THIS BLOG ATLEAST EVERYDAY AND DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS AND THOUGHTS ON MY POSTS...GOD BLESS YOU....CHIMELE

1 comment:

  1. great work chimele, the journey of a thousand years begins with a step, that very important first step you have just taken, I trust God will grace you with the wisdom and strength that will enable you stay the course of this great endeavour. I believe in God and in His ability in you to succeed in this project.

    ReplyDelete