Friday 9 October 2015

BE CANDID

Good morning all i decided to come up with another segment here on this platform where everyone can express themselves on real issues n i decided to call it BE CANDID,feel free to say whatever you have in mind...lol,  it's going to be fun all the way when we share our diverse thoughts,good,bad,anonymous,etc. Thanks,looking forward to all your thoughts especially the crazy ones...LOL.
    OK...Someone asked me this question...it kinda took me off balance for awhile and I couldn't really give a reply, I was just laughing all through, so I felt I should put the question to you guys because I know the best replies will come from this platform...the question is

   WHAT will you do if you went out for a party where the attendance includes so many dignitaries, celebrities etc, and your girlfriend or boyfriend starts having a very loud argument resulting to a fight with the waiter simply because they had not served him or her food but they served the other guests sitting close and behind...LOL, What will be your reaction?
     Let's share...what are your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment